[controller of personal data]
The controller of personal data, i.e. entity responsible for its processing in accordance with the law, is Stelmet S.A. with its registered office in Zielona Góra (65-127 Zielona Góra), ul. Gorzowska 20, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 68 3293800.
[personal data protection supervisor]
We have appointed a data protection supervisor. It’s a person whom you can contact in all matters concerning the processing of personal data, as well as the use of rights associated with the processing of data. You can contact the supervisor in the following manner: by letter to the following address: ul. Gorzowska 20, 65-127 Zielona Góra with a note „Personal Data Protection Supervisor”, by e-mail: email@example.com.
[purposes and basis for the processing of personal data]
The Controller processes your personal data for purposes associated with the functioning of the Website, depending on the services you use as its User:
- sending you news about Stelmet S.A. – the basis for processing of your personal data is the consent given by you.
- providing personal data by you is voluntary, however it’s necessary in order to send news about Stelmet S.A. at your request.
- Contact form:
- answering to the question submitted via contact form – the basis for processing of data is our legally justified interest.
- providing personal data by you is voluntary, however it’s necessary to use contact form and to provide an answer to your question.
- Recruitment form:
- implementing and settling the recruitment for the position for which you apply; if you will give consent for the processing of your personal data in future recruitments, also in order to implement and settle these recruitments - the basis for processing is provision of the law (article 221 1 of the Labour Code), in the scope of the following data: first name (first names) and last name; names of parents; date of birth; place of residence (address for correspondence); education; course of previous employment, your consent to the processing of data provided in the CV and cover letter, if you provide us with data other than the data indicated above, our justified interest - in the scope of data collected during the job interview. We have a justified interest to check your skills and abilities - we need this in order to assess whether you are the right person for the position that we're recruiting for.
- providing personal data by you is voluntary, however it’s necessary for participation in the recruitment process.
[transfer of personal data]
- We will transfer your personal data to entities processing it on our behalf and involved in the performance of our activities, which handle our ICT systems or provide ICT tools to us, as well as PR, HR, marketing and recruitment agencies.
- These entities process data based on the agreement with us and only in accordance with our instructions, while the scope of data to which they have access is limited only to data necessary to carry out activities on our behalf. These entities cannot use provided personal data for other purposes than the purposes indicated by us.
- Our Website collects data through such technologies as cookies, tracking pixels and objects shared locally (e.g. in a browser or on a device). Cookies are small text files that store data locally on a computer, mobile phone or other device of the User. Pixels are small images constituting the part of the website code, which allow other server to (among others) measure page viewing, and they are often used with cookies. The website code tracks whether and when (and on which page) the pixel was loaded, providing information that the User viewed only part or entire given page.
[how long do we store personal data]
- In the scope of data obtained from the contact form, we will store your personal data for the period of 6 months.
- In the scope of data obtained from the Newsletter, we will store your personal data until you will unsubscribe from the Newsletter.
- In the scope of data obtained from the recruitment form - we will store your personal data until the completion of recruitment for the position for which you apply. If you will give consent for the processing of your personal data in future recruitments conducted by us, we will store your data for a period of 1 year from the date of providing us with personal data.
[security of the processing of personal data]
We make sure that your personal data is secure through the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures that are aimed at preventing accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data, which is sent, stored or otherwise processed.
[what rights do you have in relation to the processing of your personal data]
- You have the right to access your data at any time. Moreover, you may request correction, deletion, as well as limitation of the processing of personal data.
- In the case of data that you have made available to us on the basis of your consent and which we will process with the use of IT systems, you have the right to receive it from us in a structured, machine-readable format or ask us to send it directly to other controller.
- In the case when you gave consent to the processing of personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the compliance with the right to processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent given prior to its withdrawal.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
[Your objection to the processing of your personal data]
- In the case of personal data processing on the basis of our legally justified interest, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data - for reasons associated with your particular situation.
- Additionally, in the case when we will process your data for the purposes of direct marketing, you also have the right to object to such processing at any time, including to profiling if it is related to such direct marketing.
[making decision in an automated manner and profiling]
Decisions made on the basis of your personal data will not be made in an automated manner. We also do not carry out profiling on the basis of provided information.
[transfer of personal data to a third country and international organization]
We won’t transfer your personal data to countries located outside the European Economic Area (third country), nor to international organizations.
- In the case of any questions or doubts associated with the processing of your personal data, we encourage you to contact our personal data protection supervisor.
- Principles determined in the Policy are compliant with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, as well as the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection.